Sunday, April 3, 2011

Late Night in JACUZZI with Chu

Chu[FAO]
This guy is one of my first buddy in my pico buddy list. LOL. I spotted him this night playing with my jacuzzi tub.
I had to interview him to see whats up with him.

The following questions are spoken by  ♥Kimmiεcaκεs♥ and the answers given by Chu[FAO]:

Who do you admire the most?
"I admire you, Kimmie. NO LIES. NO DRAMA. We started to hangout since we were noobs and made jokes and laugh, etc.You're such a nice person, that's why I love you. Simplicity is beauty."

What is your favorite color?
"Amm.. Black and white."

Food?
"Pinakbet, it's a Filipino food."

Music?
"Hiphop & RnB. Especially, disco."

When did you start playing Ameba Pico?
"I dunno, like 3 months."

Where did you find Kimmiecakes?
"On da park? "
Why did you play Pico?
"Ahmm... i played bcoz, I was bored. Now I play bcoz of my friends and you Kimmie."

THANKS Chu[FAO]!

After the interview, we enjoyed our time watching TV and playing in the jacuzzi. Everything went well, despite the fact that Chu[FAO] pooped all over the tub.


It was gross, but good thing was it was a late April Fool's prank he made. It' was just a "champorado(cocoa with rice), not poo." 

Chu[FAO] says, "Belated April Fools!" ^o^


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! GWENIOUS!! I GWOTA DWO THWAT IN UR PWOOL SWOMEDWAY!! :P

    ReplyDelete